Zero to 6 Figures: How Planning & Relationships are the Key to a Profitable Business
Do you ever wonder how some small businesses are able to go from nothing to steady revenue in a short amount of time, while others struggle to ever get off the ground?
Sarah Dew is here to share with you how she created her 6-figure consulting business working 20 hours a week in her first year of business. With a little planning and a focus on creating relationships in your business, Sarah will show you how you can too.
This highly interactive and information packed workshop will help you create a plan to reach the goals you want to reach in your business. Whether you are just starting out, are hoping to transition from your 9-5 or have been in business for a while, you will leave this workshop with:
1. What you need and more importantly DON’T NEED in order for you to be successful.
- Offer, pricing and a clear understanding of how many clients you need in order to reach your financial goals.
- What the common distracters are in your business and how to let them go.
2. Relationships are the key to success.
- Where to find your core relationships, how to initiate, maintain and nurture them.
- How to ask for what you want without feeling like a used car salesman.
If you have a service based business you owe it to yourself to attend. No matter what stage of business, implementing these techniques will quickly add revenue to your bottom line. These are the same techniques Sarah uses with her multiple 6 and 7 figure clients. You don’t want to miss it!
Join us Thursday, February 16th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Leave knowing what you need to be a successful!
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check in, casual mingling; lunch
12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. Facilitated Workshop
1:20 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Wrap-up and close
Washtenaw Community College Morris Lawrence Building
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI. 48105
Cost: $25.00 per adult (includes delicious lunch!)
Your Facilitator: Sarah Dew