Social Media Savvy 101
Are you currently using social media to market yourself and your business, to get more customers, to make more money? If you are not, you could be losing out on many missed opportunities. Let Samantha teach you the tricks of the trade to ensure you are utilizing the best social media channels to increase your business.
What you will walk away with:
- Biggest questions about social media answered including:
- What social networks should I be on?
- How often should I post?
- What should I post about?
- How can I use social media to increase my business?
- Define your brand’s attributes, “champions audience”, and create a custom content strategy
- Learn how to optimize your profiles and posts for increased engagement
- Get tips & tools to help you fit social media into your busy life
Join us on Thursday, April 20th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and leave inspired!
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Check in, casual mingling, lunch
12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. Facilitated Workshop
1:20 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Wrap-up and close
$25.00 per adult (includes delicious lunch!)
Washtenaw Community College Morris Lawrence Building
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI. 48105
Meet Your Facilitator:
Samantha West, Director of Communications, Alzheimer’s Association
Samantha West is a self-proclaimed (but backed by a jury of enthusiastic peers) rock star of marketing, design, problem solving, pep-talking, cheerleading, and, well, actual music too. She spends her days as the Communications Director/Spirit Diva for the Alzheimer’s Association’s Michigan Great Lakes Chapter, and her nights as a freelance marketing & social media consultant. She also enjoys snuggles with her husband and kitty, rocking out with her band(s), cracking cheesy jokes, and binge-watching old episodes of 30-Rock. Tina Fey is her spirit animal.