Listen to Your Clients or Lose Your Business
May 18, 2017, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
A fundamental need of most people is to feel appreciated and this especially applies to customers. Seventy six percent of consumers view their experience as the basis for how much a company values them. If you have lost business to a competitor, it could be that your customers felt ignored.
Why should anyone attend this workshop? Statistics reveal that businesses fail to resolve consumer problems 50% of the time even with an experienced customer care staff. News of poor service reaches twice as many people as news about a positive experience. Without ongoing customer service training, businesses will continue to come up short and will watch the competition abscond with their clients.
This workshop will:
- Help participants gain insight to deliver celebrity status service; retain clients and attract competitor’s clientele.
- Engage the participants in role playing for the purpose of improving listening and communication skills with internal/external customers, the C-Suite, vendors and suppliers.
- Dig deep into the fact that customer service goes beyond the purchase of goods and services. It involves the activities before, during and after a prospect decides to buy.
- Reveal useful insight – get best value in placing the right person in the right position
Noticeably improved communication with internal customers (staff) resulting in higher morale. Thoughtful consideration will be given to reviewing your company’s customer service policy and establishing a customer service philosophy.
Participants will be able to apply the interactive role playing to:
- Establish the standard for “exceeding customer expectations”
- Establish a plan to proactively anticipate customer complaints
- Educate and empower their staff to make decisions without first conferring with management
Join us on Thursday, May 18th, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and leave inspired!
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Check in, casual mingling, delicious breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Facilitated Workshop
9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Wrap-up and close
$25.00 per adult (includes delicious breakfast!)
Washtenaw Community College
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI
Your Facilitator: Colette Douglas is President and CEO of Elite Customer Service, LLC, a consulting firm that coaches professionals on how to deliver red carpet customer experiences to internal and external clients.
After she retired as a wealth advisor, her clients continued to reach out to her because they no longer received the extraordinary service they had become accustomed to. It was then that she decided to come out of retirement and train businesses on how to give customers what they deserve: respect, acknowledgement and undivided attention resulting in increased profit margins, improved employee morale and client retention. Always looking to find a way to resolve a problem when others give up or say that it cannot be done, Colette welcomes the challenge of assisting clients to “get in front” of a complaint by helping them to focus on a customer service philosophy rather than a customer service policy.