Wouldn't you like to have more tools to get out of inertia and unproductive patterns? When you feel stuck, it can be demoralizing and stressful. When you break through and shift, it's exhilarating. In this workshop we'll explore the difference between being driven by "shoulds" versus inspired action, identifying limiting beliefs that can block us, and some tools and strategies to move forward.
1. Differentiate between goals that are "shoulds" and those that are genuine callings and desires.
2. Identify areas in life when you need some destuckification.
3. Name the limiting beliefs that may be keeping you from taking action. Create a positive belief that would challenge it.
4. Apply alignment setting tool.
5. Develop a solid plan of action.
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Check in, casual mingling, delicious lunch
12:00 p.m. - 1:20 p.m. Workshop
1:20 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Wrap-up and close
$25.00 if you register by January 10th
$30.00 if you register after January 10th
$35.00 if you do not register in advance and pay at the door